Monday, January 19, 2009

My weight GAIN challenge!

Okay so now I am gaining weight. I think I am just going to control my portions and focus more on healthy foods. I can't stick to a diet program or an exercise routine. I am still getting exercise but obviously not enough. I stepped on the scale at the jones center and it said I weighed 220. Of course I had jeans, two shirts and HEAVY (lol) shoes on. Doesn't matter I still gained some weight...gag. I seen Mary over the weekend and WOW!!! She is changing more and more! She looks soooo good. 14 pounds lighter and smoke free! I am sooo proud of her. She does give in everynow and then .... which is good because you don't want to deprive yourself of everything. She just eats smaller amounts of it. GREAT JOB GIRL! You are my idol...I am going to be a copycat and follow what you do. If it works for you maybe just maybe it will work for me too!

Justin is home from school today. Stomach bug! YUCK! Poop and chunks all over the bathroom!!! All I can smell right now is BLEACH!! About made my self sick...scrubbing up the squirts of poop that were on the floor. GAG GAG GAG.....nasty. Poor fella! He is pale and weak. Hasn't vomitted since 530 this morning...hopefully he is done with that part.

Alli and Logan are doing good. Logan is back on the nebulizer because his selfish mother wont put the cigarettes down.

Did my taxes and ---- WOOOOO-flippin----hoo!!!! It will be in the bank by the 30th!!! Got a small list of things to get and do this year with the refund. Vacuum cleaner, piece of carpet, medical bills, car payment and school payment.

P.S.

Mary you ROCK!! You are such a beautiful person. And are so genuine, you shine, just like a diamond! I am jealous of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment