Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Alli ??

I went to the doctor yesterday and they diagnosed me with S.A.D. It is a seasonal affected disorder. More or less a winter depression----scrooge!! Lol. I am taking 10,000 IU of vit. d-3 right now and will for a week. If that doesnt pull me out of it then he will diagnose me with Bipolar disorder. Pray that vitamin d works!!!

As far as my diet goes....not good! Cigarettes----not good. I asked the doctor yesterday if the Alli diet plan would be okay for me to try and he said YES!! Since my thyroid condition affects everything I do and every med I take I had to ask. But no known interactions with the thyroid pills!!! So once I get my tax refund I will be buying a 3 month supply and a pilates kit! Till then I am cutting back on some calories and still exercising like crazy!!

Logan is getting better since he is on the antibiotic! and Alli's left over croup is getting better now too. Just thankful that they are on the right road to recovery.

**BUY CANDLES FROM MARY ----- OR ELSE!!! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND FIND YOUR LOOSE CHANGE AND ORDER THEM FOR YOU!!!!***

No comments:

Post a Comment