Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another day......

Today went by quiet fast. I am really not sure where all the hours went,lol.
I know that I didn't eat right at all! I got up and had coffee, which is pretty much breakfast for me. I also had a sliced turkey sandwich on wheat with a little bit of mayo and I have had a Chocolate milk shake(frozen yogurt). And we are having Spaghetti for supper. (I promise to not have more than one helping. Does that count if it is a Whole plate,lol.) Just kidding Mandi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have worked on the house, but I dont have a whole bunch of energy today,(Started, if you know what I mean).
But I did move around as much as I could! I got dishes done and 1 load of laundry (dryer going out,lol, one more thing for Jake to fix.)
I have smoked less than half a pack of cigs today!! I am very determined. Jake (my husband) found out how serious I was today! Boy he got it with both barrels today, I am soo sorry. Not only is he finding out I am not going to be easy to live with for a bit but it all started at once and the hormones on top of that. Kaitie steared clear of mommy today. She was daddy's little girl.
She is a hugh factor in keeping me going. I want to be able to play with her and do many things that mommies do. I want to be a better, healthier mommie and wife!!!
okay I wont eat a whole plate of spaghetti, just half. HEY! its a start! Besides.... Mandi's post wore me out just reading all she did today, WOW!!!
Well, Tomorrow will be a better day! I am looking forward to it! And yes I took my medicine. Thank you so so so so much!

1 comment:

  1. YOU BETTER NOT HAVE EATEN THAT WHOLE PLATE OF SPAGHETTI!!! AND IF YOU DID.....YOU BETTER BE WALKING IT OFF!! YOU CAN DO IT! I KNOW YOU CAN! YOU GO GIRL---I SMOKED ALMOST 1 HOLE PACK OF CIGARETTES TODAY :( HAVENT EVEN BEGUN TO THINK ABOUT QUITTING. SORRY---I WILL TRY HARDER SOON!

    ReplyDelete